- Achieve Great primary stability for immediate loading where other implants might fail
- The Shark® Implant helps you preserve bone while easily navigating the Osteotomy of all bone type. With downwards facing threads this implant compresses the bone towards the apex creating great primary stability. Making the Shark® a great implant for immediate loading.
- The Shark®'s aggressive threads makes this implant perfect for soft bone the shark is powerful, yet remarkably gentle on the bone.
- Best for immediate Placing.
- Internal Hex System
- Hex Size 2.42 mm
- Standard Platform
- Available Diameters: Ø3.75 / Ø4.2 / Ø5.0 / Ø6.0 mm
- Available Lengths: 8 / 10 / 11.5 / 13 / 16 mm
- Material: Titanium Ti-6AL-4V-ELI
Shark® Implant Structure
The Shark® implant is BHI’s most aggressive tapered implant. With a “Shark-Tooth” cut at the apical part of the implant this implant is unbelievable in soft bone. With this great design the Shark is fit for all different applications, the aggressive design helps the Shark® achieve great primary stability for immediate loading where other implants might fail.
Internal Hex - The internal hex connection has a high-precision structure that serves as platform for all diameters, creating the perfect implant-abutment connection and enabling a simple restoration process. The Internal Hex size is 2.43 mm.
Coronal Part - The Shark®’s coronal part has 5 micro rings and wide threads, allowing a deep platform switching, hence reducing bone resorption and crestal stress for better load distribution.
Implant Threads - The Shark® implant threads are double threaded (2 X 2.4mm). The unique thread design enables fast insertion, change of direction during insertion, bone condensing and self-tapping.
Implant Body - The implant body is based on a tapered body while the envelope is a cylindrical design, this helps achieve superior osseointegration, initial stability and easy insertion.
Apical Part - The apical part has deep and sharp starting threads, which efficiently cut ridges reaching the bottom of the implant, enabling easy bone penetration for initial stability and immediate loading for all bone types.